Over the years parables have gotten a bad name. Their association with dogmatic religions has put a bitter taste in a lot of people’s mouths, but the bad reputation is unfair. A parable is just a carefully crafted teaching tool designed to convey complex topics in a non-linear sort of way, and when they are done right, they are very effective teaching tools. In fact, when done right, it is pretty hard to beat a parable in terms of the sheer quantity and depth of information that can be conveyed. Reading one of the parables here you can instantly be brought up to speed on what otherwise might take days, months, or even years to understand. You will be surprised to find just how much you can learn about the process of enlightenment, ascension, spiritual awakening, the planetary shift now underway, or the process of creation, just by spending ten minutes or so with a parable or two.
- Parable of the Blindfold A parable about illusions, delusions, and the Maya of the 3D world. Puts some much needed perspective of the offerings of the gurus, priests, and prophets of this world.
- Parable of the Room This is a shift story. A story of hope, but a cautionary tale. This is about the rising of pressure of spirit, and the emergence of consciousness, as the “new earth” finally, an inevitably, emerges. .
- Parable of the Ships It might not look like it at this point, but the decrepit ship of the old world is sinking beneath the water for good. Not to worry though. Bridges have been built and help is at hand. All you have to do is start swimming.
- Parable of the Canvas Here is a parable about the “collective” nature of creation. We’re all trained to think we are sovereign individuals, alone in a solipsistic universe of personal will and attraction, but that’s bullshit propaganda really. The truth is we are co-creators on a canvas that we share with other people and any authentic spiritual, economic, political, ...
- Parable of the Garden A story about genesis, creation, and divine purpose. Sure to put a spring in your step and a smile on your face.